Over the years, I've been met with many questions about face oil.
"Won't it leave my skin greasy?"
"How can I tell if it's working?"
"How can such a small bottle last any longer than a week?"
By showing you how to apply a face oil, I can answer all three of these questions.
Face oil is a concentrated product and not made to be slathered on like a lotion. A few drops and a minute of time is all you need to moisturize and nourish your face and neck.
How to Apply Face Oil
- Always apply to freshly cleansed skin that is still damp (but not dripping wet)
- In the palm of one hand, drip 5-7 drops of oil
- Warm the oil between your palms by rubbing your hands together – be sure to include fingertips
- Apply to the face and neck with light, upward strokes
- With fingertips, 'tap' gently around the eye area
- Stroke lightly across the forehead with the palm
- Pinch along your jawline lightly, starting from the chin and working outwards towards each ear
- Finish with gentle, upward strokes on the neck
For most of my customers, a single bottle ( 30 ml / 1 oz) of custom blend face oil lasts about half a year - even with daily use.